Monday 13 May 2013

Mat Cutting Company Holiday Closure


After 30 years of business we've decided it’s time to take some “long service” leave, and therefore we'll be closing from the 14th of August to the 21st of October this year 2013.
I know it’s still 3 months away, but I wanted to get in early so that you were aware of what we are doing.
Because it’s for an extended period I am really conscious of trying to organise things with you so that you’re not inconvenienced or left short of stock whilst we are away.
So, could you please have a think about what will suit you best and let me know - I’m very happy to work with you in whatever way I can to ensure that you have sufficient stock over this period.
Please note that the latest possible dispatch will be the 14th of August, so we will need to be organised well before then!
I’ll be in touch again a couple of times between now and then as a reminder, but please feel free to contact me if you have any queries.
Many thanks,
John
www.matcutting.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment