Friday 30 August 2013

Auction of Old Cameras South Australia

On 27/08/2013, at 11:53 AM, Jason Harris <jason@scammellauctions.com.au> wrote:


The following e-mail advising an upcoming auction that may be interest to members is below. 
Hi Peter

I came across your associations website.  I am hoping you can help me.  We are offering a very significant collection for Dr. Garry Scroop, who collected, amongst many things, cameras.  His camera collection ranges from the earliest of wet and dry plate cameras, 1920's - 1940's cameras, and 1950's + 35mm cameras.

It is a very significant collection, one which I am certain members of the photographic clubs would be interested in viewing. 

Is it possible to pass on the details of the collection to your member clubs, rather than me trying to contact them all individually?

Further details of the "The Dr. Garry Scroop Auction" can be found at www.scammellauctions.com.au

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards

Jason Harris
Managing Director
Scammell Auctions
7 Chapel Street, NORWOOD
08 83620404    0421 345 663
www.scammellauctions.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment