Thursday 2 April 2015

Calling all happy snappers.... on April 28th the VTIC Roadshow will be hitting the road and spending a couple of hours meeting in the Y Water Discovery Centre. The chap who is organising it would like some photos of Yea to put onto a flier inviting tourist groups/operators from other areas to visit Yea for this meeting.
 
I have told him that we have some great photographers here in Yea and that I will ask you all for just ONE shot each of the photo that you think best showcases our wonderful town. It is then up to him to select which photo(s) he will use. 
 
If you would like to be a part of this please email me back your ONE SHOT photo and your permission for it to be used electronically for the above purpose. If at all possible I would like these to arrive in my email box before Good Friday please, so I can then forward them on. 
 
Hoping that you can help me out with this request.
 
Many thanks,
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment